let me introduce myself
1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
GUYS I WAS SINGING IN THE SHOWER AND I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE IN THE BATHROOM ‘CAUSE IT’S A COMMUNAL BATHROOM AND WHEN I FINISHED AND SHUT OFF THE SHOWER PEOPLE FUCKING APPLAUDED
I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK
I’m laughing more than I should…..
GUYS THIS WASN’T SUPPOSED TO GET ANY NOTES WHAT ARE YOU DOING
are you kidding this is hilarious
- Science Teacher: Aristotle believed that everything was made of four elements. What were they?
- Me: Water, earth fire, air.
- Science Teacher: Good, now w-
- Me: Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
- Science Teacher: what
- Me: Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
- Student: why are you doing this
- Me: A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
- Student: how do you even remember all this
- Me: BUT I BELIEVE
- Student: no
- Student: don't say it
- Student: don't you dare say it
- Me: THAT AANG CAN SAVE THE WORLD
what if ducks threw bread back at you
you’d have to duck
This expresses the English language pretty well